Having termites can be quite disturbing, because when you finally find the damage, it can be extensive. Having a termite inspection by a termite professional is the first step to solving your problem. A professional will determine the type of invader and what the perfect treatment for your home should be. With rest assured termite protection, termites will be a thing of the past and you can have worry free protection to guard and defend your greatest asset, your home.
What do I do if I have termites?
So, you think you have termites. First, it is important to note, that not all swarming insects are termites. Here is an easy guide to distinguish between flying ants and termites.
- broad waist
- wings are equal length
- straight antennae
- workers light in color (almost white)
- lose wings quickly after swarming
- 3/8″ to 1/2″ including wings
- three distinct sections of the body
- two pairs of unequal sized wings
- elbowed antennae
- workers look similar to winged versions
- do not lose wings quickly after swarming
- ranging in size depending on ant species
Call us for an Inspection!