Seasonal Maintenance Service
This is the most popular service, and the best value to the customer for managing pests. IPM Pest & Termite recommends this seasonal maintenance program for most residential homes. Customers find this quarterly service to be both convenient and effective. In this service we inspect:
- Structure for pest problems
- Check monitors (if used)
- Treat and/or seal up small cracks and crevices that are allowing pests into the house
- Treat insect pests ( if applicable to the management program or needed)
- Begin with an Initial Service and may need a follow up service in one month to manage moderate/heavy infestations (“follow up” service begins the quarterly service and is charged at the quarterly service price)
- Additional services between quarterly visits are no additional charge providing service is maintained quarterly
Custom Pest Control Programs
Every building is different. We will perform and inspection and determine if you are a good fit for our seasonal service, or a custom designed package to keep pests out of your home or business.
Termite Inspection (Wood Destroying Insect Inspection)
This service consists of an interior and exterior inspection of the structure including crawl space and main levels. Inspections are done with several instruments including a screwdriver, or probing tool, a small tool to check the mulch bed, and a good flashlight. Typical inspection takes close to an hour or more, depending on the home. The Inspection papers can be mailed to the Realtor Mortgage Company, or the person requesting the inspection. We will email you a detailed report with all visible wood destroying insect reported (Termites, Carpenter Ants, Carpenter Bees, Old House Borer, and Powderpost Beetles). Access will be required to all parts of the structure.